Basic Course One: Introduction to LawTech / Practice Related Technologies
Details of Basic Module 1: Introduction to LawTech / Practice Related Technologies
In the last few years, the legal profession is beginning to innovate rapidly to leverage on a wide range of digital solutions; increasing their productivity and competitiveness while reducing costs and risks. Yet, each legal practice must navigate a multitude of challenges in people, process and technology management as well as compliance with professional rules and guidances. To help you do so, we will provide a primer on technologies, related processes and implementation strategies.
In this module, we will cover the topics below:
- Defining LawTech and practice related technologies
- LawTech market trends
- Barriers against adoption of LawTech
- Associated risks and benefits of LawTech
- Case studies on real-life application of LawTech
- The future landscape of LawTech
- Growth mindsets and change management for legal practices
The dates are for reference only and registrants will be notified if changes are needed.
Terms & Conditions apply.
CPD and Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP) accreditation under application.
Other Related Courses
Learn about the new and upcoming LawTech and cybersecurity training course, which has been tailored for Hong Kong legal practices, their fee-earners and staff.
The Basic courses are suitable for everyone.
The Advance courses are suitable to professionals with entry or intermediate-level knowledge of IT systems.
Basic (2 hours per module 7-9pm HKT on specific weekdays)
1) Introduction to LawTech / Practice Related Technologies | 5 Aug & 19 Aug, 2020
2) Running Your Practice Like a Tech Company | 11 Aug & 26 Aug, 2020
Advanced (3 hours per module each session)
1) Cybersecurity for Legal Teams | 12 Aug & 18 Aug, 2020
2) Deep Dive into Cloud, AI, Ethics & Compliance | 29 Aug, 2020
3) Practical Guide to Digital Transformation and Integrating LawTech into Practice | 29 Aug, 2020
Course packages available upon request: firstname.lastname@example.org
The courses focus on practical and legal-technology cross-disciplinary knowledge.
Dates shown are for reference only and my be subject to changes.
Additional BONUS for all course participants
Purchase any of the modules above and you will also get access to a practice-related technology product demonstration sessions to become acquainted with the latest tools on the market. Leverage on the research done from a law tech perspective for potential solutions you can incorporate into your practice immediately. Compare features against your current service provider and get a clear understanding on what else is available in the market before you select your final solution.
The above information is provided for reference only and is subject to change without further notice.
Tickets are non-tranferrable and non-refundable.
For more information, please visit www.fortnynja.com or email us at email@example.com